Stankov and Partners is synonymous with high-quality legal advice and services.
We advise individuals, businesses, financial institutions, educational, and non-profit organizations on all aspects of law.
Our clients present us with complex and diverse challenges. Whether it is a complex problem of trust in the family or corporate affairs and interests, our clients need clear legal advice and an individual approach to resolving cases. That is why they choose us.
Our clients value our in-depth knowledge and experience. But what really binds our long-standing relationship is our approach: pragmatic, frank, and always consistent in our values: strict observance of the law and the rules of legal ethics, professional approach in protecting the interests of clients, strict observance of legal secrecy, collegiality.
As professionals in the field of law and based on the accumulated practical experience, we can honestly say that the foundation of the success of Stankov and Partners Law Firm are the members of its team. When choosing team members this motivates us to pay special attention to the professional qualifications and approach, the ethics and personal qualities of the candidates, as well as their ability to develop successfully in our team.
Our team consists of lawyers who are distinguished not only by their good theoretical and practical training, but also by initiative, creativity, and ability to apply an individual approach to each client. Our contacts and interaction with law firms from other countries such as Romania, Greece, Germany, Italy, Serbia, and others facilitate resolving cases in the respective territories. To achieve the client’s goals, we find realistically applicable solutions by paying special attention to detail.
For each specific case, we select an experienced and qualified team that provides timely and highly professional services, covering various aspects of the client’s business. Thus, we provide in-depth profiled knowledge and a flexible approach to the details of the specific case.
- 1996 – 1999 Law at the Faculty of Law of Nicolae Titulescu University, Craiova, Romania;
- In 2003 he graduated from the Faculty of History and Law at the University of Veliko Tarnovo “St. Kiril i Metodiy”;
- In 2004 he was entered as a lawyer in the registers of the Sofia Bar Association;
- 2011 – 2015 – term of office as Deputy Chairman of the Municipal Election Commission – Sofia Municipality.
- 2015-2019 – term of office as municipal councillor and deputy chairman of the Sofia Municipal Council. As municipal councillor he had the opportunity to participate in making important decisions regarding the management and distribution of the budget of Sofia Municipality, the management of commercial companies of Sofia Municipality, and the preparation of various regulations and sub-regulations. He has participated in various commissions of the Sofia Municipal Council: Deputy Chairman of the Standing Committee on European Programs, Projects and International Cooperation; member of the Standing Committee on Local Self-government and Regulations; Deputy Chairman of the Commission under the Anti-Corruption and Confiscation of Illegally Acquired Property Act.
- 2017 – 2020 – Member of the Audit Committee of Metropolitan Motor Transport Ltd. (Stolichen Avtotransport EAD).
- 2017 – 2021 – Member of the Control Board of the Sofia Bar Association.
Lawyer Stankov has many years of professional experience in research, preparation of legal documents, legal audit of companies, legal advice, and legal representation of clients in various fields of law.
Lawyer Stankov has advised a number of commercial companies, both Bulgarian and foreign, leaders in the relevant market area, as well as municipal authorities and companies in their overall activities – current subscription services, litigation, and others.
His rich practical experience as a lawyer combined with the experience he gained from the high-responsibility public positions are a guarantee of competence, versatility, and experience in the process of advising our clients and their procedural representation before the courts.
Lawyer Stancho Stankov speaks Romanian.
Nikolas Dimitrios Trakidis
- 1991 – 1995 Graduates with a law degree from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- 1995 – 1997 Completes his post graduate degree in trade law at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- 1998 Becomes a member of the Thessaloniki bar association
- 2002 – 2002 Becomes a consulting attorney for the Zografski monastery at Sveta Gora
Attorney Nikolas Trakidis has more than two decades of experience in property and trade law.
Represents clients and provides consultations for registering companies in the territory of Greece.
He can provide consultations regarding sales and purchases of real estate in Greece, as well as legal matters regarding construction projects and spatial planning.
In addition, deal consulting, negotiation representation, preparation of contracts and agreements are also among the available services.
Trakidis speaks Greek and Bulgarian.
- 2005 – 2010 law at the Faculty of Law of SWU;
- 2017 – 2019 graduated from NBU, Department of Law;
- 2020 acquires legal capacity.
She joined the team of the law firm as an intern in 2019. With her theoretical training and dedication, she quickly joined the team of the law firm and after acquiring a legal qualification she was appointed as a legal adviser.
Desislava Angelova speaks English.